Transfer licenses...

We wants to use the licenses in our account for our websites. The previous dev’s unlocked the license and removed the URL associated with the license but we still cannot add the code.
“Purchase code could not be added to user account: License already exists for this Envato Purchase Code.”

What do we need to do to get this working?

Thanks!

Hello Maciej,

Thanks for writing in! The license code existed already and has been associated with another user account. Can you please send us the license code so that we can verify and check as to which username it is added to? You can create a secure note in your next reply and post the purchase code in there. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Cheers.

Hello There,

Please check the secure note.

You will have to contact the email and ask him to unlock to license so that you can add and register the license code to your account.

Licenses have been unblocked, websites unpinned. Unfortunately, I still can’t transfer the license

Hey Maciej,

I’ll forward this to our accounts manager in order to manually transfer the license.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

any update?

Hi Maciej,

Apologies for the delay. This was passed to me and it slipped off my radar. I’ve done this for you now.

Thanks for building with X and Pro, and have a great day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.