Transfer licenses to other account

Hi, please move all licenses on this account to kelsey@davidhamiltondesign.com. Thank you!

Hi David,

That’s no problem. All of the licenses have now been unlocked, allowing them to be re-registered in the other account. All you need to do is go to the Licences page of the other account, then click on Register License here:

Add in your license numbers this way, then you’ll need to add the appropriate URLs against each license here:

Once you’ve done that, all your licenses will be in the new account.

Thanks for building with X and Pro!

Hi,

This works great for Pro licenses, but when I try to register the X license I get an error message stating that the license already exists for that purchase code.

Hello @DavidHamiltonDesign,

This threaded was started by different user. Although the question is related with licence but most of the time, posting in a thread started by someone else create lot of confusion resulting in slow response time and frustration for users.

It’s my humble request, please create a new ticket and share the relevant details in that along with the URL. Someone from support team will take a look at help you out. For more details please take a look at following article.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.