Transfer Licenses to New Accounts

Hello -

We have several licenses attached to our account that we need to split off to new accounts. I noticed one of our licenses has a lock icon that is supposed to release it and allow it to be registered by a new account so I unlocked the license and went to create a new account but it says the purchase code is currently in use and won’t allow me to create a new account - any suggestions on how to make that part work?

Secondly, the remainder of my licenses do not have a lock icon to unlock them from our account, how can we go about getting those transferred to the new accounts as well?

Thanks!

Hi there,

We will release the licenses for you, do you want all the licenses to be released or some of them? If you want to have specific ones you will need to add a Secure Note and send us the exact keys you want to be unlocked.

Thank you.

Great! We only need some of them released (at least for now). I’ve added a secure note with the specific license keys.

Thanks!

Hey there,

Thanks for getting back to us. I’ve gone ahead and released the two X licenses. These are no longer in your account and can be re-registered now.

For the Pro license, if this is to be attached to a new account, then I’ll need to set that account up for you. Can you add another secure note with the desired name, username and email address for the new account, then I’ll go ahead and create it.

Thanks!

Worked like a charm! Thank you. Can you please transfer the Pro license to the account mentioned in the attached secure note?

Thanks!

Joe

Hi there,

The license is moved to the mentioned username in the Secure Note.

Thank you.

1 Like

Perfect - Thanks!