Transfer License to Different Login Account

Hi, We currently have several licenses linked to this account. We need to transfer one of them to a separate login account. How can we go about doing this? Thanks.

Hey There,

Please provide us with the purchase code in a secure note so we can free it up so you can use it to create a new account or transfer it to an existing one.

Hi there,

It seem that you have deleted your post. If you need to transfer a license to a different account, please post a new thread and provide us with the purchase code in a secure note so we can free it up so you can use it to create a new account or transfer it to an existing one.

Thank you.

I am having an unusual problem. For some reason my username does work and I need to reset my password to login everytime. What can I do?

Hi there,

Please kindly avoid hijacking the previously added threads even if it is related to the problem you are experiencing. Kindly read the best practices and guidelines for the support here:

We will be more than glad to help you out, please kindly open up a new thread concerning the problem you are experiencing and we will follow up the case for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.