Transfer License to another account Please

Hello , I need to transfer a license in this account to another account please. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Hi @therealblackfriday,

You can actually do this by yourself. Here are the steps in transferring a license to another account:

#1. Go to your licenses page and unlock the license by clicking on the lock icon next to the license key:

#2. Once the license key is unlocked, the icon should change to a key icon which means you can now proceed to register the license to another account.

#3. Login to the other account where you want the license to be transferred and go to the account’s licenses page and click on the Register License button.

#4. Copy the license key from the other account and paste it in the license key box of the popup that appears:

#5. Once you hit enter, you should get a notification on the top right side of the page that says the license is successfully transferred.

Hope this helps.

I am receiving an error message: Purchase code could not be added to user account: License already exists for this Envato Purchase Code.

1 Like

I have the same problem

Hi @giobiagiobia,

Thank you for writing in, please follow Jade’s instruction above.

If that did not work, please convert your license to PRO.

X To Pro Conversion

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.