Transfer License Notifications

Hello, I am trying to transfer a license from one Apex to another but it says it is tied to an enveto Account and I can’t. I have all the information, like license key and other logins. Let me know what you need.

Hi @fastgrass,

Thanks for writing in!

Normally, you will have to unlock the license to be able to transfer it to another account. Once it is unlock, you can add or register it to a new account.

If you only have one license in that account, then we will need to delete that account and transfer it to the new account. If this is the case, please provide the license code and the accounts so that we can remove the account and transfer the license to another account. You can post the details in a secure note in your next reply.

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @fastgrass,

You mean you wish to change your account email to mark*******@gmail.com? We could try that instead of transferring it. Though, I don’t see a need for transfer since you already have accessed and using the said account.

Thanks!

Hi @fastgrass,

No problem, I’ve moved the license over for you, and it’s now in the other account.

Thanks.