Topbars with Pro

It appears that the top bars available in the Customization do not appear on pages using headers created in Pro. I like to use the top bars since the client can change the information available in them. Am I missing something obvious or does this feature not work with Pro? I am particularly interested in doing this with fixed side headers. Any suggestions other than customizing the templates?

Thank you.

Hi There,

This was posted in the wrong forum. If you are looking for support, all questions are to be posted in the Themeco category or by clicking + Support. The other categories are for discussion with fellow Apex members. I have moved your thread this time but keep that in mind in the future.

How support works.

Hi There,

Pro headers totally replace the header part of your site. Topbars are only available using legacy headers. When we set Pro header to display on a particular page, whatever we build on this header is what will appear. Now what you want to achieve is possible using Pro header builder. Check the builder templates for guidance.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the response. What I seem to want is both a vertical and horizontal bar in the same header. I didn’t think this was possible. I’ll take a look at the samples and see what I can locate.

Hi there,

You can make use of the TOP and LEFT sections of the builder to add Vertical and Horizontal sections:

Also if you want to have column based container or bar inside a header you can make use of the Flex Box section in Bar or Container:

For more information kindly read the Pro section in KB:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/search?q=%23themeco%3Akb%20tags%3Akb-pro

Thank you.

Thank you, that makes sense. I didn’t realize that multiple sections could be active at the same time.

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.