Top Section is not showing up on media posts

Hi there,

On one of my pages that I feature posts the top section is not showing up, only the posts are…what can i do?

Hi Carolina,

Thanks for reaching out.

Do you mean the post slider? You can turn them on in Theme Options > Ethos and it’s currently turned off.

Thanks!

No on my media page i have created a top header section, however only the blog posts show up…The header is this image of boats thats on all my pages, but does not show up and instad only the blog posts show up

Hello Carolina,

The Media page is the page that is set as the post page in your site’s settings:

The page that is set as the post page will use a template file to display the most recent posts and the post page is not editable in Cornerstone so whatever content you will try to add to the page will be disregarded as the page content will only display the post template content that is why you are not seeing the customization you have added.

If you want to have a post page and be able to customize it, you might want to check out The Grid or The Essential Grid plugins. You can use them to display the posts on your site and you can add them in Cornerstone.

Hope this helps.

But i achieved the same thing i want on my other site using x theme please take a look

Hi Carolina,

Please edit your media page then enable the Slider Settings: Below Masthead:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.