Top Margin

On the following page www.vikkihalljewellery.co.uk in the subscribe box at the bottom of the page how do I reduce the margin above the word “email” I would to be able to make it a smaller margin.

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

There are two forms with word “Email”, I guess you’re referring to the first one? Because the second one looks okay. if yes, then please add this CSS to your global Custom CSS.

form.newsletter br {
display: none;
}

Thanks!

Hi thatnks for the reply.

Yes I was talking about the first “email” and thanks that works.

Quick second question - on the grey button that says subscribe how do I create more of a gap between the button and the box above it please?

Hello @kweli89,

You can add following CSS to have more spacing between subscribe button and email text box:

.tnp-field.tnp-field-button {margin-top: 25px;}

Thanks.

Thanks that works a treat.

Just one other thing, for some reason the button wont centre. I’ve centred the form, but the button stays align left.

Any ideas?

Hey There,

Thanks for updating in! To center the button, you can make use of this code:

.tnp-subscription input.tnp-submit {
    margin: 0 auto;
}

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Thanks so much. Great help as always :slight_smile:

Glad we could help.

Cheers!