Top Margin in Cornerstone

I’m trying to set a top margin for one of my images in Cornerstone without affecting the adjacent text. Please take a look and point me in the right direction.

The image is on my homepage in the section titled Information: Text Left. It is the image of faces of people. I want the top of the image to line up with the first bullet of text. Your help is appreciated.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

The website URL that you have posted is a wrong URL. Amy way I took the URL from your license and checked that you haven’t set the top margin.
I have set it now and its works fine.

Thanks

Thanks. Please see the attached image of what Cornerstone shows on my PC. There is no area to change margins. The image is followed by a Design Setup area. How do I access margin information?

Hi There,

Thanks again for writing in!

Not sure how, but your advance mode of the editor is off.

Please click on the left setting icon and enable it. Then all the option for an element would come.

Thanks

WOW, thanks so much! Didn’t know such setting existed. Again, thanks and thanks for the quick response.

Hi there,

The Advanced Mode and the other options were added in the recent update. To keep track of the new features, you can read through our changelog: https://theme.co/changelog/

Glad to hear it’s sorted now. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.