Top link in dropdown menu is not working (NAVIGATION MODAL)

my header contains a nav modal that has top-links and sub menu items- the top links do not work . they are unclickable - i have read through the forums and attached the jquery fix mentioned somewhere( ill find and attach)-
but nothing seems to fix it… on another note i see that on each item about this in support it mentions that there ei sa lot of feedback about this issues and you are working on a fix… but these mentions are form 2017/18 … whats up ? pleas help as this is actually a big deal to our site. we cant go live without this
here is the fix ive tried:
//*jQuery ( function($) {
$(’.x-menu-dropdown .menu-item-has-children > .x-anchor’).on(‘mousedown touchend’, function(e) {
if ( (!$(e.srcElement).is(’.x-anchor-sub-indicator’)) && (!$(e.srcElement).is(’.x-anchor-content’)) ) {
var $this = $(this);
$this.siblings(‘ul’).hide();
window.location = $(this).attr(‘href’);
}
});

});*//

Hi tanner,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This has already been addressed in the previous releases. Please make sure that you’re fully updated (Theme and Plugins) You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site. If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Once you’re all updated, inspect your Navigation Modal element and under Setup > Sub Menu Trigger select Sub Indicator (see screenshot)

This will make your links work and please remove all custom scripts related to this one. Let us know how this goes!

thanks so i did this ( changed to sub indicator) and now the top link works but the sub items do not show it flashes or goes to top link. ? sometimes if i hit the arrow just right ( one out of twenty times ) it shows the sub menu items… how can i fix this?

Hi @tannerc,

Can you provide us the url of the site where we can see the issue?
The one listed under your name doesn’t seem to have a menu.
This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.