Top Level Link Not Working on Mobile

Hello,

Top level link on mobile menu is not working. On desktop it works fine. The menu I use for mobile and desktop is the same wordpress menu. I use w3 total cache, I emptied cache several times and tried different browsers, but the problem remains.

Here it works:

Here it’s not working:

Is this a bug ?

Hello There,

It seems that you are using CloudFlare. Please login to your CloudFlare account and purge your site cache. It is best that you use the best recommend CloudFlare settings which you can find it here: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Hope this helps.

Hello, I purged cloudflare cache, also no caching plugin is enabled on my website (I disabled w3 total cache). I followed the best recommended cloudflare settings. My problem remains. Mobile visitor can not visit top link that has sub links.

Hello there,

Can you clarify your issue? It would be better if you give us more details about it. You can provide us steps/screenshots/videos.

Also, please send us your Wordpress URL/User/Pass in a secure note. This way, we can take a closer look regarding your top level link problem.

Thank you.

Hello,
Yes of course.

This is my list of active plugins

AMP, By Automattic
Contact Form 7, By Takayuki Miyoshi
Cookie Notice, By dfactory
Essential Grid, By ThemePunch
Glue for Yoast SEO & AMP, By Joost de Valk
Recent Tweets Widget, By Noah Kagan
Redirection, By John Godley
The7 Go Pricing - WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables, By Granth
Under Construction / Maintenance Mode From Acurax, By Acurax
WP Sitemap Page, By Tony Archambeau
Yoast SEO, By Team Yoast

Hey @Aft,

You have not enabled a Particle for your Navigation Inline while your Navigation Collapsed uses it.

I’ve enabled it in your Navigation Inline so you could see.

Please see the tutorial about the Particle partial at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/elements-using-partials/213

Thanks.

thank you but this is not my problem. My problem is that I can not visit my top link when using a mobile. If I have for example a top link A with sub links b and c:
A (Κατασκευή Ιστοσελίδων)

• b (Σχεδιασμός Iστοσελίδων)
  • c (Κατασκευή Eshop)

When I use my mobile phone, I can not visit the top link A (Κατασκευή Ιστοσελίδων). When I click on it, only the sub links appear

Sorry for the confusion. Please try the solution provided at here.

Thanks.

Tried the suggested solution, but I can’t say that this behaviour is a “solution”. As I see it is a bug since September 2017 and I hope you solve it soon.

Hi there,

Our apologies for this but this issue will be addressed in the next update for Pro 2.1 where menus will have an option that let’s you decide if you want the interaction to happen on the entire link or the sub-indicator.

We do not have the time frame when the update will be released but rest assured that this should be fixed by then.

For the meantime, please use the workaround from the thread that was linked in the previous reply.

You may keep track of the update information through our changelog.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.