Top Bar Problem

Hi guys!
trying to set set top bar but its not visible - its set to “ON” from customizer. We have a full screen revolution slider, then a menu bar below. Definitely want to have a top bar above the slider, and sticky for all pages (to keep it visible above the menu bar) across all devices.
I tried some plugins but its always a mess - top bar covers the menu bar, or it doesn’t work on some screens, or menu bar is a way below the top bar - huge gap between them …
tired.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
http://mediadevotion.com/MD/

Hi There,

Since you decided to go with the header builder you cannot add the top bar as it is part of the classic header

Also the design you are trying to achieve would not work as you cannot separate the menu bar from the topbar on the classic header.

Just create three bars top menu, Middle content with Rev-slider then menubar.
Use text module to insert Rev slider short code in middle bar.

1- Top bar

2- Slider

3- Navbar

Hope it helps

Hi Basanta!
Yes, we tried that configuration already. The thing is, having top bar and most importantly full screen rev slider in header builder, we cant place the menu bar exactly under the slider no matter the screen size is. Or let me know if I’m wrong, but we cant find that setting in header builder. We can set menu bar manually, but we get it at different high depends on the screen size. We need that menu bar exactly under the slider - in the other words - exactly under the screen …
thanksss

Hi there,

I think this must be the problem of the settings you have in the Revolution Slider. In the Full Screen function, you can add the class name which Revolution Slider should subtract the height form so that the menu will be visible always.

As the 3rd par contains the menu you will need to go to the Customize tab of that bar and add a class to it for example: menu-bar:

Then you will need to go to the settings of the Revolution Slider and add that class with the preceding dot to the proper option as the screenshot below:

I suggest that even you add a unique class to the first bar for example first-bar and also add that to the Revolution slider:

.menu-bar, .first-bar

That should do the trick, if you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.