Top Bar, Mobile Nav Button & Audio Error

Hi,
I have a few issues I need your help sorting out.

1. I would like to know what I am receiving this error on my post:

Audio source missing

1. I would like to know how to position my top bar above my nav bar? Right now it is positioned below my nav bar.

2. My mobile nav bar button is not displaying. How can I get it do display?

3. My mega menu only works under one section of my nav bar. I select mega menu option for other sections on my nav bar but the selection does not stick. Why is that?

Please advise.

I appreciate the support.

Thank you!

Hi @quituck,

I would like to know what I am receive this error on my post:

I checked the podcast post and it seems that you are using a third party plugin. I am not sure what us causing the error, the only thing that I see is the Javascript error below:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'language' of undefined
The error is happening in this file:
wp-content/plugins/vimuse//mediaelement/mediaelement-and-player.min.js

Please contact the plugin developer to follow up and see why this is happening.

I would like to know how to position my top bar above my nav bar? Right now it is positioned below my nav bar.

The reason behind that is that you are using another method for your website header. The generated code starts with GM (Maybe stands for Groovy Menu? If yes it is a third party plugin and we do not know much about that.) which is not part of our theme. Our theme generated header is hidden by your custom code, if you show our theme generated header, you will see that the Top Bar is above our generated header:

With the current setup that you have, you can not have the Topbar above the GM generated header.

My mobile nav bar button is not displaying. How can I get it do display?

That section of the website is not generated by our theme. You need to contact the plugin developer that you used to create that extra header:

Here is our theme generated mobile header which is hidden at the moment:

My mega menu only works under one section of my nav bar. I select mega menu option for other sections on my nav bar but the selection does not stick. Why is that?

Please provide us a screenshot and the exact URL of the Mega Menu you are talking about. By knowing the fact of your setup now I guess that you have a completely different setup and our theme header does not show, so the Mega Menu will not show naturally.

Thank you.

1. The error has nothing to do with my plugin. It occurs when I use the cornerstone short code as well. See the link in my secure note.

[x_audio_player mp3=”http://www.mydomain.com/removal.mp3″ class=”advanced-controls]

1. I had to remove a line of code to get my mobile nav bar to display.
    .navbarclass {
    width: 1150px !important;
    }
  2. Screen Shots coming soon.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks

Hello @quituck,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I checked the page and can see that you haven’t added the proper MP3 source URL and the shortcode is also having syntax issues.

Please update the shortcode with following:

[x_audio_player mp3="https://file-examples.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/file_example_MP3_700KB.mp3" class="advanced-controls"]

Please make sure to change the URL of mp3 source file.

I have moved the images shared in previous reply into secure note so that the information is in between you and Themeco staff.

Thanks.

Hi,
My audio error is sorted. Thank you!

For the mega menu. It seems like I can only make one tab in my navigation menu mega. When I select the other tabs as mega and save they go away

Please see the images attached.

Also, I was wondering if you can help me with a seperate issue. I need help changing the color of my Instagram Grid heart icon color. I’m using the gird and can’t seem to figure out how to change the color. I was able to change the color or the comment icon but the heart icon is puzzling.

I tried using the following code:

.to-like-count {
color:#F7EC21 !important;
}
.to-heart-icon  {
}

I’m not sure why it is not working. https://prnt.sc/p1fxmk

Please advice.

Thank you!

Hey @quituck,

The mega menu and it’s options are powered by a third-party plugin, Groovy Menu. Please forward the issue to the plugin support.

You can also opt to uninstall the plugin and instead use the native mega menu feature of our theme. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-megamenus/99

Regarding the heart icon, it’s because the color is hard coded in the SVG code. It needs to be removed by JS first then you can style it. color is also not the correct property for coloring SVGs. It should be stroke and fill

If you have more questions regarding our products or the products we bundle, please open a separate thread for each to avoid confusion which results to slowing our response times which is not good for you, our customers and support staff.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for that.

I’ll reach out to the plugin developers for the mega menu. I really like the animations it offers so I want to use it.

How can I change the color of the number next to the heart icon? I’m having trouble with that as well.

Thanks again!

Hello @quituck,

To change the color of the heart icon, please have this code updated:

.tg-center-inner .to-heart-icon path {
    stroke: #F7EC21 !important;
    fill: #F7EC21 !important;
}

Feel free to insert the color that you will be using.

I know the heart icon color was changed thank you for that.

I was referring to the NUMBER next to the heart icon. It is grey.

I tried using this class but had no luck

.to-like-count {
    }

What am I doing wrong?

Please advise!

Thank you!

Hey @quituck,

Sorry for the confusion. Your code doesn’t work because of the syntax error shown in my previous screenshot. I removed the syntax error and now your code works.

I should have added previously though that all codes after the syntax error might not work. Please check for syntax errors in your custom codes next time. You can use CSS validation tools like http://csslint.net/.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much. I am all set here for now.

Thanks again!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.