Top and Nav Bar

Hi,

Please see attached image. I’ll appreciate it if you could tell me how to:

1. Remove the logo or page name completely from top bar.
  2. Make the nav bar thinner below the logo bar. I want to get the menus closer to the logo bar and decrease space beneath it.
  3. Remove the grey border between the logo bar and the nav bar.
  4. Remove the red stripe from the active menu.
  5. How can I lock the logo bar with the nav bar when scrolling.

Thank you very much,
Werner

Hello Werner,

Thanks for writing in.

I have checked and you have a Pro license in your account but you are using the native/original header that is the default header that comes with Pro. However, since you are using Pro, you may use the built-in features like the Header and Footer builder in order to have for freedom in customizing the header and footer of your site.

You may check this link to see a tutorial on how to use the Header and Footer builder:

If you want to keep using the Original Header on your site here is what you need to do:

You have to add this code in X > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-logobar {
    display: none;
}

Please go to Pro > Theme Options > Header then lessen the value that is set in the Navbar Top Height (px) option.

This should be removed when you apply the suggestion to your first question.

Please add this code in the global css as well:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .x-active > a, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a {
    box-shadow: none;
}

Once you apply the suggestion for your first question, the logo bar will not be visible anymore. So to have a fixed navbar, please go to Pro > Theme Options > Header > Navbar Position then set it to Fixed Top.

Hope this helps.

thank you Jade!

I switched to Pro. However now I cant get the nav in the container in the bar below the first bar to center. How can I get it to center?
Thanks.

Hello @werbar77,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Please inspect the Bar that’s holding Navigation element and under Flex Layout > Horizontal select Center.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.