Top and bottom white space

Hello, I have been trying to remove the top and bottom white space below the header and above the footer. I have tried pasting several different CSS codes into theme options > CSS and even directly onto the page with no success. Is there anything else that I could try?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Nick,

Please try to set the Page Template to Blank | No Container - Header Footer.

Or add this code in X > Theme Options > CSS:

.hentry .entry-wrap {
    padding: 0;
}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you for the help! So this worked with desktop, but on mobile I still have a rather large white strip. I have tried negative margins as well and that didn’t seem to help either. Any idea what it could be?

Hi Nick,

I checked your site in mobile device and I don’t see any large white strip below your header or above the footer. Here are screenshots of what I’m seeing on my end:

Header:

Footer:

This could only be a cache issue, try clearing out the browser’s cache and see if this resolves the issue. Let us knw how this goes!

Hello again, I’ve attached what I see on mobile devices. It dose not appear on the mobile view on the computer though.

Hello Nick,

I am no longer seeing anything because the page now requires a password to be able to see the contents.

Regards.

apologies, this page is now unlocked.

Hi Nick,

I’m afraid I cannot replicate the issue either. I’ve checked using an iPhone X (an actual physical device) as well as simulated devices using the Chrome dev tools. This is what I see from my physical device (the simulated versions are pretty much identical too):

If you’re still experiencing this issue, can you let us know the exact device(s) and browser(s) that are problematic? In addition to this information, please also provide your site’s login credentials in a secure note so that we can take a closer look at your set up. To add a secure note, click the key icon at the bottom of your post and enter the credentials in the modal that appears.

Hopefully you’ve managed to fix this in the interim, in which case you can just confirm that it is no longer an issue, but if it is, then provide the above information and we’ll do our best to assist further.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.