Toolset Dynamic Content not being picked up

Hi there,

We’re having the exact same problem as this person.

We have custom post type with a custom field, but when we select dynamic content option in Pro Theme, it just shows it’s loading, but never does anything.

I have disabled plugins and still no better response.

Will send login details in secure note.

Thanks

Hello @lifehouseglobal,

Thanks for writing in!

Regretfully we do not support Toolset in Pro editor. This is why there is no"Services" custom post type in the dynamic content. I would recommend that you use ACF Pro instead. You can get this in Pro > Validation > Extensions. To know more about this plugin and how you can use it in the Pro editor, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply, I’m sorry to hear that. That’s a bit of a surprise because Toolset is mentioned in the release of the dynamic content function. If it doesn’t support toolset post types, what functions of toolset does it support?

“Toolset — Allows you to pull through meta information from the Toolset plugin, which is required.”

Hi @lifehouseglobal,

Good point. As the Toolset is a series of plugins some features are not supported yet. But we are in the active follow up on this as the Custom Post Type related Custom Field aspect is important and used frequently when it comes to dynamic content. So I hear you and will add this to our issue tracker so that we can dive deep into this.

I can not give any promises at the moment but I am also curious about this feature as I have Toolset and can do extensive testing.

Kindly, follow up on this in our Changelog.

Thank for taking time and follow up this case, your input is important for us.

Hi there,

Thank you for the reply and explanation - I had just assumed it was fully integrated/compatible. The more support the better, as I personally use both Pro Theme and Toolset a lot.

The one thing I’m wanting to achieve is to put a url that is in a custom field into a button in Pro any possible solution for this?

Hello @lifehouseglobal,

You are most welcome.

The one thing I’m wanting to achieve is to put a url that is in a custom field into a button in Pro any possible solution for this?

• The custom field from Toolset may or may not work. It is worth a try though. Simply edit your page and click the button. In the button settings, find the Link option and then insert the dynamic content pointing out the post’s custom meta.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.