Time to escalate!

Hi Christian,

I’m not sure why my thread had been deleted as every issue was relevant to the other.

I can confirm that I have updated to the latest version (unavailable on auto update incase you didn’t know) and that this thread is ready to be escalated now if you please as this is costing me a huge amount of time and is somewhat embarrassing.
Ex
My FTP credentials are on the other thread if you care to reinstate it?

J

quoting:

christian_y christian_y Staff
May 31
Hey Jay,

Sorry for the confusion. And, I’m sorry I forgot that you’re already using PHP 5.6. I saw some 7.1 number when I checked your configuration and thought you’re using PHP 7.1. Pro will still work with 7.1 though but it depends on the configuration which I personally have not mastered yet.

Also, this is what I mean that the longer the threads get, the more it gets confusing for us support staff so if you could open a separate thread only for the Pro issue, that would be great. You can post a link to this thread for reference that we’ve tried everything.

Here’s the last thing you can try and we’ll escalate this issue. Update to the latest version of Pro. There’s a performance fix added to the latest version along with a lot of fixes. Hopefully, this would resolve the issue.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Your thread was not deleted: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/svg-logo-not-shrinking-upon-scrolling/33481/23

We occasionally unlist threads that get that long because they become less relevant to other users searching the forums, so you won’t see it on the main index anymore.

You’re welcome to reply there with information relevant to that conversation to continue it there.

Yes, we do know it’s not on automatic updates. That’s intentional. We always start with manual updates first. You can read more about this in the release notes: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/release-notes-pro-2-1-x-6-1-cornerstone-3-1/33890

Hi Alexander,

I believe your fast response may have deterred the support staff from the nature of the ticket.

Can you kindly keep the nature of this ticket relevant please as staff have requested I do in my previous ticket.

My post is not in my posts anymore hence why I cannot find it: - could I now please have an estimated fix time on my Pro install?

Hi @j300bac,

We understand the frustration but let’s discuss it in your other thread. And please open a new thread for new issues so we could track them easily. I did check your profile and it still there.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

Christian requested that we open a new thread? Are we going to continue debating which thread this should be in or are we going to investigate why Pro isn’t working?

I have been more than willing, patient and reasonable in this matter but it really is becoming somewhat of a joke and I quote:

Hey Jay,

Sorry for the confusion. And, I’m sorry I forgot that you’re already using PHP 5.6. I saw some 7.1 number when I checked your configuration and thought you’re using PHP 7.1. Pro will still work with 7.1 though but it depends on the configuration which I personally have not mastered yet.

Also, this is what I mean that the longer the threads get, the more it gets confusing for us support staff so if you could open a separate thread only for the Pro issue, that would be great. You can post a link to this thread for reference that we’ve tried everything.

Hi @j300bac,

It’s more like a confusion. You opened a thread, but you also included another issue not related to it, about the deleted posts. So our initial assessment is, you’re not able to post there since you thought it was deleted. And of course, we’ll check if that’s true and recommend to continue on that thread since it’s not deleted.

And it’s best to make the thread clean and simple with enough information so we always recommend opening 1 issue per thread at a time.

I checked your other thread and I still don’t fully understand the issue you’re referring to the last replies. So I understand why Christian would request another thread, and PHP version is just an assumption while we’re discussing and troubleshooting the issue. Now, this becomes another long thread which confusing too, then let’s do it there where it’s initially opened :slight_smile:

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.