Thrive Architect Plugin and Pro Child Theme Issues

Hi, Thrive recently had an update on their plugin. Until they released the new update everything went well; I did not have any problems with the Pro theme. However, after the update, the Thrive Architect plugin does not work - it does not load the page. They said (their reps) that the problem is causing by the theme, which is true, because I have tested it to. So, when I change the theme, the plugin works fine.

So, please check the site (https:///joelmadasu.com) and let me know what I should do!

Thank you,
Joel.

Hey Joel,

Did you test the child theme or the Pro parent theme? If the issue persists when Pro parent is activated, we need to know what page this is happening and also what the issue is. To minimize back and forth, it is recommended that you give all the details you can in your post. Please review How To Post A Support Question here.

If the issue is with the child theme only, you will need to check your customizations and/or custom functions. Remove customizations bit by bit until you discover the cause of the issue. Once done, you will need to forward it to the third party plugin (Thrive Architect) developer.

Also note that what we will do here in case Pro parent is causing the issue, is only to gather information to post in our issue tracker. Our development team systematically checks the issue tracker and once they see the report, they will either provide a fix to be released in an update or declare that the third party plugin is not compatible. Please see our Terms for more details.

If we, the support staff, can find a simple fix (just a few lines of simple code), maybe we could help. But, also note that it is not our responsibility nor do we have resources to provide a fix for complex issues.

Thanks.

Hi, Christian,

Thank you for the response!

I checked both Child and Parent Theme. The issue did not change. Thrive Architect keeps loading but nothing happens. Once I change to a different theme, then it functions as it should.

So, now I know the issue is not with the Child Theme.

I will give the login details, so please check and see if it is something that could be fixed. I just purchased another license for a friend (Pro Theme). I am also planning to purchase Thrive plugins. So, if the problem persists, then I will have to look for another theme (which I do not want to).

The pages (at least for now) that will not load Thrive Architect are:

Hey Joel,

I tried some solutions but regretfully, nothing works. This might have something to do with AJAX related function / implementation in Pro which is quite complex. I’ll post this conflict in our issue tracker so our development team could be made aware once they go through the list of reports. Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Just to let you know, this is also occurring for me and I am at the point where I will have to stop using Pro (at least for the short term).

Noted @jabsystems, it’s added to our issue tracker. Thanks!

I am also impacted by this issue. Thrive told me in my support ticket that it may be a JS incompatibility. I can provide more information if needed, or if you want I can start a separate ticket.

Thanks!

Hey There,

Our developers were informed about the issue and already looking into this.
Once they’ve figured this out, it will be updated and will be rolled out in the next update release cycle.

Thank you for your understanding.

Many thanks!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

Joel,

To fix the pages you are linking to (/newpolicyoptoutthankyou/) and (/newpolicyoptinthankyou/), here is what I did to correct that on my site.

Switch to a different theme. Launch Thrive Architect to fix those two pages. Switch back to X theme. That has been my workaround to launch Thrive while the two systems are incompatible. Hope that makes sense/helps!

Thanks for helping out, Teri. :slight_smile:

Ah! Thank you for the help! :slight_smile:

This really helps! Since I don’t know when the next update would be, I thought of not purchasing Thrive plugins until the issue with the Theme is fixed. But, now I will go ahead with the purchase!

Thank you!

Hi @joelmadasu,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

Just wanted to be sure to update everyone, Thrive Architect pushed out another update a few days ago to fix compatibility issues with X theme!

Thanks for sharing @terislater :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.