Thrive Architect and Pro Theme Issues

Hello,
Just quick update…
Those 2 will not work together since last update.
I put this on the forum since many users actually use both…
Regards

Hey David,

Thanks for reporting. Since Thrive Architect is a paid plugin, we have no way to test it out. Please copy your site to a staging server and detail how we can replicate the issue so maybe we might uncover something to post in our issue tracker. Provide the WordPress Admin access to your staging site in a Secure Note.

Please just note that though the plugin is quite popular, we could not guarantee compatibility with it. Though it worked previously, the said plugin was never taken into account in our development. It is also not in our list of plugins.

Thanks.

Hello,
I fully understand , my topic was created for people that found out that the theme editor not working.
I just deleted the architect for the time being,
Thanks !

Hi David,

Thanks for understanding. I would suggest to use Peer to Peer Forum section (https://theme.co/apex/forum/c/themeco/peer-to-peer) to start discussions with Themeco users.

The section that you have posted is the support section, where you can get direct support related to X/Pro theme issues.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.