This X license is ​not validated​

Sorry, to bring up the topic again. But i don’t find a solution. After moving a client’s website from our server to the client’s server and updating x-template the message “This X license is ​not validated​.” appears. Changing the website at https://theme.co/apex/licenses (i made an entry only for production site) doesn’t bring a solution. In the wordpress backend it says: “Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”
What else can i do?

Hi There,

Could you please try revoking the license from your server(it locates at the bottom of validation page) then login to your client server to validate the site again?

Is this your website: https://www.toms-oekocoach.de/? Upon checking it, I could see that the X theme has been updated to the latest version but the Cornerstone plugin is NOT.

You can manually update the Cornestone plugin by deactivate & delete it from the Plugins page. After that re-visit the validation page, the latest version of Cornerstone plugin will be installed automatically.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi, thank you for getting back to me. The cornerstone plugin is updated now, thank you. And yes: that is the production site of our client. The link to revoke the key is missing though.

Hi @Sonnenfroh,

You can only revoke what’s already validated, and in your screenshot, it’s not yet validated. If you’re referring to revoke it from the old site where it’s transferred from then you don’t have to revoke it. Just go to your Apex license page and assign the new site’s URL to the license. Then validate it in your current new site.

Thanks!

That is what i did last week. The problem persists … helpless …

Hey @Sonnenfroh,

In that case, please give us WordPress Admin and cPanel access so we could test validating and also check what’s stored in the database.

Please post the credentials in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi @Sonnenfroh,

Please try fixing the theme folder name first, it’s currently named /themes/x_6-4-6/, please make sure it’s named just as /themes/x/. And please do that through FTP or file manager.

Then please validate it again.

Thanks!

Tried that, it didn’t change the game. Sorry. Still the key is not accepted.

Hi @Sonnenfroh,

Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well? The same happens when I applied for my own license. Perhap’s a host related issue (like internal cache).

Thanks!

Sorry for the confusion. It looks like there is a complication with your license. I just saw it was registered to 2 emails which I believe should not be allowed or possible.

Please see the secure note for more details.

Thanks.

Okay, i check on that. Thank you.

Hey @Sonnenfroh,

It would probably be a good idea for us to detach the license from one of the accounts manually. So if you let me know which to remove it from, I’ll go ahead and do that.

Thanks!

Hey @Sonnenfroh,

I’ll forward this to Matt.

Thanks.

Thank you so much. You saved my life. Now everythings works just fine!!

Hey @Sonnenfroh,

I’ve detached the license from the other account, so now it’s just attached to this one. We got there in the end :slight_smile:

Thanks for building with X, and have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.