This element could not render due to invalid template markup

Hi there,

I am trying to rebuild a site on the new version of X theme. I am building on a fresh subdomain (gocustom.simplifiedseo.com), with the latest version of WordPress and X Theme 2.3.1.

X theme is validated.

I am getting this error periodically:

I am unable to click on or edit the element on Cornerstone.

Walkthrough Vid: https://www.useloom.com/share/a81c448b616f47d6859059aecc61e8ea

1 Like

Hello @Weribinc,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested several times in my local testing server. I could not replicate your issue.

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Same here after update to 2.3.1. No plugins activated.

This is a known issue in 2.3.1. The fix will be released today over automatic updates.

1 Like

I just updated X to 6.3.3 and Cornerstone to 3.3.3 and am now having this same issue of “This element could not render due to invalid template markup” whereas I’ve never had it before. @alexander, were the mentioned versions supposed to take care of it or are we still waiting on the fix? I was able to get to the code in Cornerstone by clicking on the little double window icon under CSS/JS in the left sidebar but there’s nothing wrong with it. Was working fine prior to the update.

1 Like

Updated to 2.3.3, clear cache, no effects, the Issue is still there

Hello Andreas,

To avoid any confusion and slow response time, please create a new ticket and share the details in the same and we will assist you with the issue you are facing.

Sheila, please create a new ticket as posting on ticket created by a different user creates confusion which slows down the response time.

Thanks.

With 2.3.4 everything is fine again. Thank you

@sixtie4 … Glad it works for you now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.