"This element could not render due to invalid template markup." Latest Update Problem

Hello,
I received this error message this morning and followed the other topics to ensure X Theme and Cornerstone were the latest version.

• I just updated both cornerstone and X theme to latest version.
  • I have cleared cache using WP Super Cache.
  • the element was displaying fine in Cornerstone last night, and I have not installed any new plugins since, so it’s unlikely to be this but I could be wrong?

Nevertheless, I still get this error message…

The element it’s trying to display is a TAB element.

www.minervatutors.co.uk/minerva-tutors-international

Please help. Thanks

Hello Hugh,

Thanks for writing in! In your tab element contents, did you inserted custom html codes or shortcodes? Please ensure that all the html contents that you added in each tab content area is valid and correct. Most of the time, broken code will prevent the element to get rendered or even create issues that will break the builder preview. Please try to remove the tab element and check your contents. For the meantime, you can use the skeleton mode to edit the page for faster response and easy access of the elements on the preview area.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Skeleton feature was useful, thanks. Though the tab element is now visualising correctly in Cornerstone. So it’s all fixed, but I didn’t do anything!

Glad to hear everything is working fine now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.