This Cornerstone license is ​not validated​

Hi there,
Im am trying to install WooCommerce Plugin.
Method 1: is through X option on my wordpress dashboard.
Result = error message “This Cornerstone license is ​not validated​”
I had purchased the X-theme license back in April and should have no issue.

Method 2: via Plugins > add New
Result = error message “Your theme (X) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce”
I have not added nor used Woocommerce in my x-theme until now.

What am I to do ?

Hi @deanrix,

Thanks for reaching out.

I’m not sure how Woocommerce is related to cornerstone validation, would you mind providing which URL has this issue? And please ignore the Woocommerce message, it only checks the string version and not actually testing the code if really compatible.

And please provide your admin login credentials so we could test the validation as well.

Cheers!

Hi @deanrix,

I have checked your site and you already have Woocommerce installed so you do not have to worry about the first issue you mentioned since your site is already validated. If you have an X license and you get an admin message that your Cornerstone license is not valid, perhaps another theme was activated on your site.

As for the second issue you mentioned, the latest Woocommerce version supported by X is version 3.5.7. If you are using another version, you might get some warning messages. We are still testing for compatibility with the latest released Woocommerce version so if you can, kindly roll back to version 3.5.7 for now.

Please check this link to see the latest supported version of bundled and approved plugins with X:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.