Third party elements in footer

Hi,

Is it possible to put third party elements in the footer in Pro?

All I see listed are the V2 elements.

Cheers

Damian

Hi Damian,

Thanks for writing in! Could you be more descriptive as to what you’re trying to integrate into your footer area?

Basically you can add widget area or you can use Text element to add some custom HTML element as well. Please review our article on knowledge base section to see possibilities (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-header-and-footer-builder-introduction/103).

Thanks!

Hi,

No problem. I have the Essential Addons for Cornerstone plugin. These elements display in page building CONTENT area but don’t in the FOOTER area. I would like to use one of these elements, the Social Buttons element, in the footer.

Cheers

Damian

Hi Damian,

The elements available in the Header and Footer builder would not include the custom elements from a third party plugin just like the elements by the Essential Addons for Cornerstone. Please get in touch with the plugin developer to check for the element’s compatibility with Pro’s Header and Footer builder.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.