Theme's drop down menu is non-responsive on Mobile phones

Hi there, I have Theme X installed and have used it for a few years now.

My website is www.yogwithgrace.com.au

However I have recently noticed that my drop down menu no longer works on tablets or phones… I have tried a few things to sort it out, but can’t seem to resolve it.

Please help!!

Grace

Hi Grace,

Thank you for writing in, it seems your site is going through to something right now?

Please do the following:

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Please deactivate this caching features while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins
Make sure to clear all caches

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hi thanks, I have my site back up, but still had the responsive issue with phones… I updated my theme, and it is working again! Thanks for your reply

You’re welcome, Grace. Glad it’s working now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.