Themes does not work on iPhone nor does the slider

I have the latest version of theme X, when I look at the navigation and slider, they look fine on a desktop but doesn’t work on iphone 6s Plus. What could be the reason. Gives a JS error on the phone and Navigations shows the full tree, I must be missing something
www.sumcomputers.com is our website
thanks

Hi Moin,

Thank you for writing in, what plugins did you installed recently? It seems your site request (on iPhone) is redirected to a different site, which does not have the theme’s resources and is not accessible.

Please do a plugins test, you can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hello There,

I can see that you have updated X theme to version 6.1.5. Please also update Cornerstone to 3.1.5 because you are still using 3.0.4.And remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Release Notes - https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/release-notes-pro-2-1-x-6-1-cornerstone-3-1/33890
Update Guide - https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi Moin,

I suggest that you follow the steps below: (Do the steps even if you did do it before with the order below):

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Hi Moin,

I analyzed your website in details and I reinstalled the Cornerstone, added new pages and I still see th eproblem on my iPhone SE. Then I tried to check the developer console using the desktop safari when the page is opened in iPhone and I found out that there are Javascript files that wants to be loaded from a completely different website:

http://crossdirect.ru/?ver=6.1.5

There seems to be a big problem on your server that might be a cause of hack or something. Please contact your hosting service provider regarding this as this is not related to our theme.

Thank you.

It looks like your topic here was closed due to inactivity, but you later updated the secure note. I’ve just re-opened the topic so you can continue replying normally instead of adding note details.

Hi,

I checked in iphone 6 plus and can confirm that the nav and slider are working fine now.

With regards to re-installing wordpress, yes you can use the same keys as before.

Thanks