Theme X "Wedding" template not responsive

Hello!
I am trying to create a website and I have started with the Wedding template. After some adjustments in content, when I enter with my mobile phone I don’t see it as I should, seems that it is not responsive at all. On the other hand, in the editor, I can see how it should be changing based on different presets of the screen resolution. Do I need to activate anything?

Hello @mekoloko,

Thanks for writing in!

When I checked your site, I am seeing this:

Could you please provide us a screenshot of what you are seeing in your mobile browser so that we will have an idea which section does have the issue from your end?

Best Regards.

Hello, this is how I see the image in 4 different mobile phones (xiaomi mi mix 2s, iphone 7, samsung galaxy note 8, samsung galaxy s7)

Hello @mekoloko,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I tested the website on my Xiaomi device and website seems to be responsive. I would suggest you to try clearing the cache. Along with that I see you are running Cornerstone 3.5.5. Please update Cornerstone to latest version 3.5.6 to avoid any conflicts. You can take a look at following resources to update:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Hello,
this weekend I have tested it with 7 different mobile phones and none of them got a responsive layout displayed. All of them are displayed the attached image above. Could you help me in solving this issue? It is really hard to read and navigate if the responsive layout is not displayed

Hello @mekoloko,

I have checked your site in my phone and I am seeing this:

Please make sure that you haven’t enabled the “Desktop site” view option in your phone’s browser.

Hope this helps.

Hello again,
I would like to emphasise that I have tested with more than 7 different mobile phone devices from people who saw the site for the first time so it is not something that it has been set up in each device.

If it may help, it has been tested with Chrome browser. Could you please check the website with another devices? Which one have you tested with?

Hi @mekoloko,

I tried it with chrome too and it’s responsive, but based on your provided screenshot, the code

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">

is seems to be not working or followed by the browser as it still displays the desktop view. It’s the code that makes it responsive. Though, in all devices that I tried, it’s responsive. I’ll continue checking with other devices.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.