Theme updates

Hey Guys,

When can we expect a theme update to be compatible with the latest woocommerce?

Ann

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I’m not sure about the ETA, but would you mind providing the thread where the issues for Woocommerce incompatibility? So I could follow up on the issue in our issue tracker.

Thanks.

I don’t have an issue but I’d prefer to not update the plugin unless it is compatible with the theme.

Thanks,

Ann

Hey Ann,

The latest version of X and Pro supports WooCommerce 3.3. See https://theme.co/changelog/ for more details. If you’re going to update, please also check our Release Notes and then follow our Update Guide.

Thanks.

That’s good to know.

I guess I’m confused about all the old files too. Do I have to manually update all of them? I just updated on my staging site and can see that 10 files are out of date.

Thanks for your help!

Ann

Hey Ann,

Are you using a child theme? Please try switching to the parent theme and see if you still have old files. If it does, please give us WP admin and FTP access in a Secure Note. If it’s fixed, maybe you have WooCommerce template files in your child theme, you need to update or delete them.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.