Theme slider is not working with dot navigation

I have created a slider with dot navigation to display testimonials. When page loads first, slider dot navigation doesn’t work. How to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Hi Joy,

I can see there is delay on the response of the slider. Can we do basic troubleshooting first?

1.) Please try to remove your customization like custom CSS and then try to switch from child theme to main Pro theme. Check again after that. This is will make sure the issue is not a result of any of your custom code.

2.) You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please remember to always save a backup of your site. If any of this did not help, would you mind sharing credentials inside a secure note? We will investigate your setup.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Lely,

Yes, there could be some conflict with CSS only. I did try removing child theme css code but not sure what is conflicting. Because the sliders are working on other pages.
I have shared credentials, please have a look. The testimonial slider is on the homepage.

Thank you

Hello Joy,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged and check your site. Everything seems fine. I cannot replicate any issues. The dot navigation is working perfectly on my end.

Please clear your browser cache or use private navigation mode and test the site again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.