Theme Setup Issue

Hi there, I have pro theme and I am not able to see demo content option in the theme. Can you please tell me how to get that?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please go to Dashboard -> Pro -> Templates -> and click on Design Cloud Link.

Please check this for more details!

Thanks

Thanks for the help. I am new for this theme and I am getting problems. Can you please answer me that how to create blog link in the header menu and how to link that submenu or menu to point a blog page that is cool and awesome; i mean to say template for that also. How to upload or select template for that.

Hi There @HimachalTalks

First you need to set a page as Blog by head over to Settings -> Reading area. There you can select the option “A static page”, and set your homepage and blog pages.

Then head over to Appearance -> Menus section, select primary menu and then you can add menu items including sub-menu items. If you’re not familiar about WordPress menus, please review this guide here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBI-ujfuWiI).

To change the layout of the Blog page, head over to X -> Theme Options -> Blog area. There you can select various options related to your Blog page.

Hope that helps.

How to edit Sample menu items text. I am not able to edit that.

Hi Rahul,

You don’t need to edit that in there. You need to create/edit your own menu under Appearance > Menus

WordPress Menu User Guide

After you created your Menu, assign that to your Navigation Inline element

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.