Theme Pro Child Theme

Upon downloading Child Theme there is an error indicating that it is not able to find the parent theme. Meanwhile I have the parent theme installed. What could be the issue here?

Hi Alessandro,

Thank you for writing in, one possible case why is that, is you renamed the theme to something else, If it’s Pro theme the name should remain Pro, and X if its X theme.

Same thing with the folder, If it’s Pro theme the folder name should remain pro, and x if its X theme.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Actually I went into the PHP Wp-content file and Themes and saw it read Pro-3
Once I changed it to Pro again I reinstalled the child theme and all is clear now. thank you!

The only issue now is a .htcaccess problem

its for the Website Anemosny.com

Hello Alessandro,

What’s wrong with your .htaccess. I have checked your site and I do not see any issues.
Please give us more clarifications.

Thanks.

I don’t know what could be the cause as I also maximized the wp-config.php to 512M.
Heres a screenshot of how it is responding to Theme Pro. its a mess. :frowning:
http://anemosny.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Screen-Shot-2019-11-16-at-5.24.27-PM.png

Thats for the pro header. What do I do? is it a PHP issue? I have a deadline on Monday

Hello Alessandro,

This could be a missing style or a fatal error in the style generator. To better assist you with this issue, please provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks.

Hey Alessandro,

The given credentials is not working for us.
Please double check it.

Thanks.

try again now, apologies

Hi Alessandro,

I deactivated the two cache plugin, the effect isn’t instant but it should be working now with proper layout. I left them disabled and I recommend disabling them while you’re still working on your site. Any optimization should only be done once you’re done with development like on production mode.

Cache is always against change, and you’ll not able to see your changes in real time if there are any cache.

Thanks!

Amazing thank you so much! Got it

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.