Theme Options Won't Load Preview

My site amdi.net will not load the preview when I go into theme options. The preview shows when I go to Appearance > Customize, but as soon as I click to go to the theme options (essentially all the Pro stuff) it won’t load.

Screenshot below.

Hello @kvpadmin,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please confirm the admin URL as the URL you have shared and /wp-admin/ is redirecting to home page of the website?

In the meantime please try out following solutions:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Checking the HTML source of the website, I see you have enabled minification. Please try to disable minification and optimization services. At the same time please clear cache and load the website again.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.