Theme Options re-routing to WP login

Hi,

I’m having an issue accessing the theme options and Cornerstone in Wordpress. When I click on either option, I am re-routed to the login in page to enter username and password again, which takes me back to the dashboard. If I try to access theme options or cornerstone again, the same thing happens. Any advice? Thanks!

Hello @Ctbell,

Thanks for writing in!

Please take a look at the solution shared in following thread:

Thanks.

Thanks for your response. I attempted these solutions but can’t seem to solve the issue. I’m also noticing that since updating x theme yesterday my site backgrounds are missing and alignments are askew. Any other help you could offer would be much appreciated!

Hello @Ctbell,

Since you have done the basic troubleshooting, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi @Ctbell,

It’s due to HTTPS configuration, you have enabled SSL and applied it to your site but it’s incomplete. As you can see here, the URL are just in HTTP

Which means your site is only redirecting to HTTPS but its internal are still configured for HTTP. And session isn’t shareable in between HTTP and HTTPS, hence, it requires you to re-login to re-initiate the session.

Please go to that setting and change the two URL with HTTPS, and since you already have Velvet blues plugin install. Pleas replace the URL I’ll provide in the secure note.

Then make sure WPBakery’s X integration is enabled, it’s currently off.

Then clear your caches and test it again.

Thanks!

Thanks so much! That fixed everything!

You’re welcome. Glad we’re able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.