Theme Options Not Loading When Editing

Heya,

So for some reason the display on the theme options does not load when I try to mess around with editing a few things here and there. I have attached a screen shot. I am just left with the Xthemes logo and no change.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Gavin

Hi Gavin,

It seems that you have updated Cornerstone to the latest version but left X with an older version. Kindly update X as well. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Hey Jade,

Thanks for your response. Should I leave the Child theme as the active theme if I do this?

Hello Gavin,

You’re always welcome and yes, child theme can stay active.

Cheers!

Heya, so I just updated the theme, but still the same issue is happening.

Any tips?

Hi Gavin,

I’m seeing a JS error on your site with have something to do with ThriveGlobal, would you mind doing a test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hey,

All sorted, thanks for that!

You’re most welcome Gavin! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.