Theme Options > Header > Logo - Text > Logo Letter Spacing (EM) not displaying

Dear Support Team,

As you can see on the following screenshot, the Logo Letter Spacing option is not displaying in my freshly installed X theme (donwloaded today):

What’s worse is that the default letter spacing seems to be set to -2em. This makes the logo text appear backwards!

Since I can only upload one image into this topic, please see the following gallery for proof: https://imgur.com/a/vkAT1

I’m setting up on the “Agency” demo, in case that matters. Please advise how to fix this, thanks!

All the best
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested this issue by generating Agency demo on a fresh install and I can see the options are functioning properly.

This could be related to your PHP version running on your server. Could you please make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.32 or later to avoid any incompatibility issues.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your message.

I am running on PHP 7.1.12, so that’s not the problem. I just did a completely fresh install today (this time running a multisite setup, using a network-activated X-Child Theme). Still exactly the same problem!

Cheers
Stefan

Hey Stefan,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Hi,

I sent you a private message, I hope that worked fine.

Stefan

Hey There,

Just for the future thread you may have, please make use of the secure note instead of the private message. Secure note is more accessible to our support staff than giving the credentials in a private message to one of our staff. To know more how you can get support, please check this out:

I have logged in and I can confirm that this is a bug with the latest release of the theme. For now, you can resolve this issue, by setting the logo letter spacing in Appearance > Customize > Header > Logo - Text. You will see exactly the same as @mldarshana’s screenshot.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you, works great!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.