Theme options and page editor are not working!

Hello,

I’m having trouble editing theme options. I have already followed all the guidelines described in this forum to solve this problem, but I did not succeed. I’ve already disabled all non-essential plugins. I have already increased memory in config and php. I have manually updated the theme folder. But even then I can not edit the theme options, nor can I use the editor for the pages. How can I solve this?

I’m using Pro.

Best Regards!

Hi @Felipe,

Since you already done the basic troubleshooting, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hello,
Thanks for the answer.
I have already added the requested information.
Regards.

Hi Felipe,

Thank you for credentials, it looks like there are corrupted files of your current installed PRO (notice the invalid characters)

Would you mind completely deleting that PRO theme and re-install a clean copy of it?

You can download a clean copy of the theme from the Apex Dashboard.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hello,
I deleted the entire “Pro” directory through FTP, and re-installed the theme through the wordpress admin area.
I did not succeed, because the error continues.
I am providing the FTP information as requested.
Regards.

Hi @Felipe,

It seems that the file being served is modified or affected by your host. Example,

This is the correct line

,m=new RegExp(["[À-ß][€-¿]","[à-ï][€-¿]{2}","[ð-÷][€-¿]{3}"].join("|"),"g")

but being served like this

And again, it’s correct through FTP.

I recommend contacting your hosting provider to fix the content encoding of the files being served. It’s them that could only fix it. And forward the above information to them.

Thanks!

What file is this?

It’s the cs-vendor.js which is inside wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/. It might not just be that file though. The character encoding setup might have affected other files in your system.

Thanks.

Hello,
I contacted the hosting service, and they asked what type of character encoding was used, so they can change it correctly.
Thank you.
Regards

Hello Felipe,

Thanks for updating the thread.

The character encoding is UTF-8. To learn more about the same, you can take a look at following resource.

https://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_meta_charset.asp

Thanks.

Hello,
The hosting provider made the adjustment, and everything went back to working correctly.
Thank you for your support.
Best Regards

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.