Theme fonts lost

After adding a testimonial plugin (Strong Testimonials), the theme fonts that came with http://demo.theme.co/renew-4/ are lost. At least at the time that’s the only change, I recall making before noticing the font styles missing. I was using the fonts site-wide including for the logo header. When checking the settings, I see the header logo set to inherit the font style.

I would rather not have to reinstall the renew-4 content as it will override some of the CSS tweaks that were added to the main page. Any thoughts on what I could do to restore the font styles?

Hello Catherine,

Thanks for writing in!

Are you using the the Font Manager? Please check out this knowledge article to know more about the Font Manager and how you can assign fonts for your logo text and the rest of the body and content areas.

Meanwhile, instead of using inherit, please select the font that you wan to use for your logo text.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

I can’t find the Font Manager. I searched for the public plugins and also checked the ones within the X Theme plugins. I don’t see it anywhere. Please advise. I also don’t see the cog wheel as noted in the instructions for my page builder which is cornerstone.

Hey Catherine,

The Font Manager can be found by clicking the Gear icon when you are in X > Theme Options or while editing the page in Cornerstone.

And you should find this panel:

Hope this helps.

As I mentioned, there is no cog wheel that appears per the instructions. See below screenshots for theme options and cornerstone.

Ok, so in clicking on the gray space with no icon showing, I did get the font manager menu. I also found how I can select the Pacifico font again but for some reason although on this option screen, I change change my logo text, the font style doesn’t change.

Hey Catherine,

After you’ve changed the font in the Font Manager, you will need to temporarily switch to a different font for your Logo then choose the correct font again in order for the Theme Options preview to reload which is needed. Please watch the video below:

I’ll post this in our issue tracker though so we could see if it’s possible to reload the Theme Options preview after changing a font in the Font Manager for better user experience though.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.