Theme Customize Page and Cornerstone Not Loading

When I try to go to the X Theme Customize Page or edit using Cornerstone, I’m taken to a white blank page and nothing loads. Can you please help me figure out why?

Hi Zaepian,

Thank you for writing in, please try increasing your PHP memory limit by following this guide provided here.

If that did not work, please provide us with FTP credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

I’m pretty sure I already updated the PHP memory in order to get the theme to install and validate. I don’t know if you can easily see my prior support tickets, but I was having similar issues a few weeks ago.

Also, I’m noticing when I try to go to the Theme Options Page or edit via Cornerstone, there’s a # in the URL and it just loads a white page. Is that # indication of a broken link or missing link within the X theme?

Please login for yourself and see if you can help me get this resolved. WP Credentials are above and FTP are here below. Thank you.

Hi Zaepian,

I did the following to resolve your issue.

1. You have added the PHP memory limit increase code into the end of wp-config.php file which is incorrect place. I have moved it above the following.
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
  1. I have re-generated your .htaccess file by head over to Settings -> Permalinks area.

You issues are resolved now and you should be able to load X -> Theme Options as well as Cornerstone builder (see secure note).

Thanks!

This seems to have worked. Thank you for the help!

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.