The Validation/Extensions page is all messed up

Hi!

I’m trying to enable some extensions under X>Validation, but the formatting of the page is all messed up and I can’t click on any of the buttons. I’ve cleared my cache and tried the page in a couple different browsers - is there something wrong with the page?

Regards,

Hi Patrick,

Please follow the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Update the WordPress to version 4.9.6.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Hi Patrick,

It seems that you have an incompatible version of X and Cornerstone which is causing this issue.

Please update X (from version 6.1.5) to version 6.1.6 and Cornerstone (from version 3.0.4) to version 3.1.6.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Jade, that was the issue.

Hi @patrick7850,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.