The spanish version of my website has some images issue

Dear All,
hope this message finds you well. the spanish version of my website has some images issue Please chek it here is the link:

Hello @elise83,

You are experiencing the issue because the image sources were still coming from your staging site.

Please install “Better Search and Replace” plugin and then:

• Search for a keyword: http://www.tangerdentalcenter.net.routing.yourhost.co/wp-content/ and
  • Replace it with your domain name: http://www.tangerdentalcenter.net/wp-content/

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Still not working please enlighten me with other solutions or if your team can handle it that would be even better and if there is any fee for this service i wouldn’t mind paying it. Thanks

Hello @elise83,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi there,

here are the infos you asked for:

Thanks

Hello @elise83,

I have logged in and installed WP Migrate DB plugin instead. There is a more powerful search and replace feature of this plugin which I used. The images is now displaying.

Check your page now.

Best Regards.

Fantastic. Thank you so much it relieves me !!!
Now i have seen another big issue with my website on the MOBILE version :

• the SUB SECTIONS of the SECTION ¨TREATMENTS ¨ doesn’t show at all on the mobile in all 3 languages of my website
    Please help with that

Hello @elise83,

I am seeing this:

Can you please point us to which section?

Thanks.

And i see this ! Once i click on Dental Treatments the sub sections do not show up

Hello @elise83,

I have tested your site in several browsers and I cannot replicate your issue. Maybe you are just having browser caching issue. Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi there,

i did clear my browser cache but still not working ! even my staff tried it and still not working in their mobiles

Hi Elise,

Please try adding # to the menu item Dental Treatments's URL/Link. It’s the common issue since they are supposed to be links (eg. <a></a>).

Please do that and clear your caches, then test it again on mobile.

Thanks!

Can you please take care of that for me i don’t know how to do it as i’m not a developer if this is a service that i need to pay i’m happy to do it thanks

Hello @elise83,

You do not need to be a programmer to change the url of your menu items. Simply go to Appearance > Menu and edit your menu. Just make sure that all your custom links has # as the url.

Hope this helps.

Great i fixed it thanks. Now i have seen another issue :
. On my slider revolution the third image that shows has issue in Mobiles : the tubes with blue cap and the machine don´t show on the mobile version and in all 3languages ( French English Spanish ).Please Advise

Hello @elise83,

Before doing anything, since you have installed a caching plugin Breeze, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site. You might want to disable it temporarily while you are still developing your site.

And to make sure that you slider is responsive enough, please check out this video tutorial:

And lastly, please make sure that your theme and plugins are up to date. In most cases, out dated theme or plugins will create issues in your site.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.