"The preview was unresponsive after loading" I have tried the suggested

Hi Team,
Something is wrong on loading Cornerstone on my homepage…
I’ve got this message: The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

I have tried:

• Cleared browser cache
  • Deactivated all plugins
  • Increase the memory allocated to PHP

But nothing worked. Kindly advise.

Best,
Zoe

Hi Zoe,

In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi Paul,

Have sent. Kindly check and advise.

Thank you in advance & Happy new year!

Zoe.

Hey Zoe,

I confirm there’s an issue with Cornerstone in your site though I currently can’t see what’s causing it. Please ask your host for your FTP credentials. You can also give us cPanel access instead of FTP. Also ask them if they have a built-in caching system. If they have, please ask them to clear all caches and deactivate caching.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

They have a built-in caching system. It has been cleared and deactivated.

Hey @zoehoang,

I’ve reset your htaccess and deactivated Jetpack. Cornerstone now works. I’m not sure what Jetpack module is conflicting with Cornerstone. This might be due to some combinations in your overall setup because in some host or WordPress installs Jetpack works with Cornerstone. Regretfully, to make Jetpack work with Cornerstone in your setup will require deep investigation and that is outside the scope of our support. Please try an alternative plugin for Jetpack.

Thanks.

Thank you so much Christian.
Can I re-activate the built-in caching system now?

Hi,

Yes, you may reactivate your cache.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately the problem occurred again. This time none of my pages can be edited with CornerStone.

Can you help check it one more time?
I have deactivated those newly added but nothing happened:(

Best,
Zoe.

Hi there,

Maybe the cache still contains the content where jetpack and other plugins assets are still active. Could you try purging the cache? How do I access your host, I like to check your cache setting too. The credentials aren’t working for me.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

I have deleted Jetpack and Akismet, now I only keep those must-have plugins active. Is deleting those plugins supposed to purge the cache?

I have tested the FTP credentials and it’s working fine. Can you retry?

Hi there,

I checked the CPanel and flushed the cache and disabled it. And checked your website and installed the WP-server info plugin and checked the server parameters and they seem to be ok.

I am out of options, to make sure that there is no security measure that prevents the Cornerstone preview to load, I suggest that you move your website to your local machine or another test server and test the case.

See if the problem persists there, I think there is an environmental factor going on your installation which we can not identify.

Thank you.

I don’t know what to say in this case…

Thank you anyway. Let me see what I can do from here.

Best,
Zoe.

You’re welcome, Zoe.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.