“The preview HTML did not include a closing </html>; tag. It may fail to load or work properly.”

I am facing this strange issue, pls help me resolve. My site is www.samyakinfotech.com

Hi, @mmittal2000,

Thanks for writing in!

I am not able to reproduce the mentioned issue on your site. The website is opening fine and the page builder is loading fine too.
Can you please confirm if you have the issue in any particular page? Not sure if the error is in editor side or in the frontend. I would suggest you to please check this following points.

Incorrect setup of SSL. If you have an SSL certificate on your site. You should have the WordPress Site URL and Address URL settings set to HTTPS if you are loading the builder via HTTPS. This can be checked via your wp-admin > general > settings. If you aren’t using SSL you can ignore this step.

Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

Caching. If you have a caching plugin activated or any form of server side caching please disable it to test for any possible conflicts. If you have server side caching or aren’t sure if you do, your host should be able to advise of this and disable it for testing purposes on your account.

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Cloudflare. If you are using Cloudflare please disable this for testing purposes. Cloudflare by default enables an auto minfication function to compress the JS and CSS files of the theme. As the theme already serves minified files, re-minifying said files only causes to break the entire site.

Custom code syntax error. If you have a child theme, please enable the child theme and check if the issue still exists. If you have entered any custom JS or CSS into their respective editors. Please review the code for any syntax errors. A mis-placed semi-colon or a missing bracket will cause the issue you’re seeing.

Hope this helps!

Did you check explicitly “Edit with Pro”, because issue is only with this option .

Hello @mmittal2000,

I have logged in and created a test page. The page is just a simple WordPress page yet it does not display. It is just a blank screens which seems to be that there is a fatal error going on. Can you please enable the debug mode? You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

We should have some error output describing the issue in more detail. And if you wouldn’t mind, please provide us your ftp login details so that we can fix this issue for you.

Thank you in advance.

updated as you asked, and sharing info.

Hi @mmittal2000,

It seems to be due to cache and optimization and it’s kind of overkill. Your site is hosted in SiteGround in which has built-in optimization, then there is WP Rocket as well. Both optimize and minify the scripts,

So I went ahead and turn off the ones coming from SG Optimizer and that HTML markup error is now gone. I didn’t turn off the one from WP Rocket as it may be connected to CloudFlare.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.