The preview HTML did not include a closing </html>; tag error

Hello,
I’ve installed the X theme on a brand new installation of Wordpress and we are encountering the following error. I’ve searched the other topics and tried the suggestions that were given, but we are still having the same issues. I have a login created for Themeco that I can provide as well. I’d rather not post the URL here due to the site still being under construction and the customer’s request of keeping it private. Please let me know if you need any further information from me.

Hi @realnets,

Thank you for writing in, please do the following

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)
  • Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
  • Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If none works, please provide us login credentials in a Secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.