The preview could not load!

Hi there,

I’m using pro, and the preview could not load correctly.
Even though I try to fix it follow this tutorial, but I can’t fix it as well.

First, I try to Enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG. But I can’t see any message from wp_debug.
Then, I tried switching to parent theme, didn’t work as well.

Please help me to fix it!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please send the username of te login? I believe you have forgot to add it over the secure note.
Please send us so that we canm have a look.

Thanks

already update! apologize about that~ Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!

as you have already followed a few steps to fix the issue, I would like to recommend you to check this steps.
The error may be due to a plugin or custom code conflict as I can see there are several JS errors in the page which is causing the issue.

Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

Incorrect setup of SSL. If you have an SSL certificate on your site. You should have the WordPress Site URL and Address URL settings set to HTTPS if you are loading the builder via HTTPS. This can be checked via your wp-admin > general > settings. If you aren’t using SSL you can ignore this step.

Caching. If you have a caching plugin activated or any form of server side caching please disable it to test for any possible conflicts. If you have server side caching or aren’t sure if you do, your host should be able to advise of this and disable it for testing purposes on your account.

Cloudflare. If you are using Cloudflare please disable this for testing purposes. Cloudflare by default enables an auto minfication function to compress the JS and CSS files of the theme. As the theme already serves minified files, re-minifying said files only causes to break the entire site.

Custom code syntax error. If you have a child theme, please enable the child theme and check if the issue still exists. If you have entered any custom JS or CSS into their respective editors. Please review the code for any syntax errors. A mis-placed semi-colon or a missing bracket will cause the issue you’re seeing.

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you could please try the above and if you still have the issue we’d be more than happy to assist.

Thanks

I found it’s “W3 Total Cache” cause the preview couldn’t load!
Thanks for help!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.