The preview could not load

Hi,
I originally had an error saying the page couldn’t be loaded and read a few forum posts on php timeouts or some other stuff i don’t understand. Either way, I forwarded the error to my hosts and they said all specifications were met and that the error must be to do with the software.
I though this may be the case as it seems this error only shows up on one page.
I left it alone for a good while because I had many other things to be doing.
I’d like help in getting this sorted now though please.
The error message is in the below screenshot.

Could somebody advise? This error only seems to show up on one page, which I created using cornerstone. I think it was probably also a page or block template.
Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please go through our troubleshooting guide first (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-builder-preview-warnings/14404) and see if that helps.

Also make sure that you’re using PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any incompatibility issues.

If you’re experiencing a timeout issue, try increasing your PHP max script execution time to 300 and test your site again.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi,
I have shown my host the page you linked to and they say that all the specifications are met.
Thanks.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Have done so, thankyou.

Hi There,

Upon checking your page I could not figure out why this specific page is facing the issue while the other and the new pages do work.

To help you solve the issue here is what I did.

I went to your page and as the preview did not work I selected Skeleton mode view.

On Cornerstone > Templates > Save as a page template

Create a new page and added page template and saved.

I renamed your page How it Works to How it works Old and saved as a draft

the new page is called How it works as before also the slug.

http://www.sheareaseltd.com/how-it-works/

Everything seems to be good

Let us know if you notice any strange behaviour on other pages.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.