The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing. Checking the developer console for errors

I just upgraded my website to the latest X theme version and the whole site is destroyed. It doesn’t load the product description or the product photos and when i try to make any modifications it says: The preview could not load. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing. Checking the developer console for errors could indicate what went wrong.

I have deactivated and deleted W3 Total Cache plugin but without luck. It doesn’t work. W3 Total Cache

Hi @danb19866

Sorry to hear about your experience with the theme update, please try the following:

1. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If this didn’t help, then please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

Hi Alaa,

I am not using a CDN. Tested the plugins but it doesn’t seem to fix the problem. It shows the same error when i try to edit : http://cailyn.ro/x/#/options?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcailyn.ro%2Fprodus%2Fpure-lust-extreme-matte-tint%2F

Also it still doesn’t load the product description and image. I don’t know to have any custom CSS or Java in the child theme. Increased the PHP memory as instructed here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935.

Still doesn’t work. I have sent you the cpanel and ftp login, can you please take a look ? Thank you.

Both desktop and mobile version doesn’t display the website content anymore: http://cailyn.ro/produs/pure-lust-extreme-matte-tint/

There is no product description or images.

Hi @danb19866

You have a plugin called “WooCommerce Prices By User Role”, I’ve disabled it for now -temporarily- and everything is working just fine. This plugin is throwing many error in the debug.log file in (/wp-content/) directory, you can share this file with the plugin author to get further support.

Example of the error:

[19-Aug-2018 22:11:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Undefined methode getMinProductPice' in /home/cailynro/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-prices-by-user-role/common/festi/woocommerce/product/AbstractFestiWooCommerceProduct.php:25
Stack trace:
#0 /home/cailynro/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-prices-by-user-role/common/festi/woocommerce/product/FestiWooCommerceProduct.php(345): AbstractFestiWooCommerceProduct->getMinProductPice(Object(WC_Product_Simple), false)
#1 /home/cailynro/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-prices-by-user-role/WooUserRolePricesFrontendFestiPlugin.php(1096): FestiWooCommerceProduct->getMinProductPice(Object(WC_Product_Simple), false)
#2 /home/cailynro/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-prices-by-user-role/WooUserRolePricesFrontendFestiPlugin.php(1082): WooUserRolePricesFrontendFestiPlugin->getPriceByRangeType(Object(WC_Product_Simple), 'min', false)
#3 [internal function]: WooUserRolePricesFrontendFestiPlugin->onVariationPriceFilter('100.00', Object(WC_Prod in /home/cailynro/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-prices-by-user-role/common/festi/woocommerce/product/AbstractFestiWooCommerceProduct.php on line 25

Make sure to clear your browser cache before rechecking this issue.

Thanks.

Thank you very much Alaa. I really appreciate your help! Will get in touch with the developer of that plugin.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.