The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error

Hi

Im getting this error when I launch headers. I’m running Pro 1.2.7 and WP 4.9.1 It was working previously before the latest updates.

The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.

My URL is https://www.deconenviro.com

Thanks for your support and attention!!

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! The message usually means somethings halted PHP execution (fatal PHP error or syntax error). The following could help uncover more information:

• Enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG. You might be able to see an error message on the site right away. If not, the error log could reveal where the problem is originating.
  • If you’re using a child theme, try switching to the parent theme to see if that makes a difference. The conflict could be in your customizations.
  • Test for a plugin conflict.

For more information about the Builder Preview messages, please check this out:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.