The preview could not load due to misconfigured URLs. This could happen if you are using multiple environments and the site URL was not updated after migrating

Hi I’m trying to preview a site I am rebuilding before i change domain name to the new server, so I am using a temporary url. I am getting errors when i try to use cornerstone. When i try to download the demo, i get a message of technical difficulties. and it does not complete the upload. I think it has to do with the fact i am using a temp url to remap the url
on hosts.cx
May goal when i downloaded this was to make things simpler for me. For some reason, this does not work. Is there any way to get reimbursed? I’ve had it for less than 3 hours, but am getting nowhere so I want to stop now.
Thank you for understanding - all your other clients seem happy, I just prefer to go back to a simple bootstrap theme and build my own.
Best regards
Julie

Hello Julie,

Thanks for writing in!

Cornerstone uses the site url settings in Settings > General. The site url must be the same as your WP dashboard url. If you have a different url, it will create issues and you won’t be able to Cornerstone or other features of the theme. To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.