The portfolio is not shown

Good, friends please help, the portfolio is not shown in the index, only the blog entries are shown as I change it?

so that it shows is the portfolio thank you

Hello Alberto,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the website and it seems that you have activated under construction page. Please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look.

In the meantime, please try out following solution:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

Thanks.

hi I do not have plugins installed and the version is the last

another web that I have with the same subject comes this option to change entries / portfolio, but in this web page that option does not appear

help?¡ please…

Hi Alberto,

Thank you for the credentials but it did not work, please check.

Can you confirm that you have Portfolio posts on your site?

Thanks,

I pass my username and password so they can see the error , I do not understand what you say

Hi Alberto,

I’m getting the following error when login into your site. Please double check your login credentials and update with the correct information.
ERROR: La dirección de correo electrónico no es válido.

I see you have few of plugins active, please disable them temporarily except Cornerstone plugin and re-test your issue again.

Please make sure to clear all caches when testing your issue (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.